Manwa Laage Lyrics and English Translation - Arijit Singh

Manwa Laage Lyrics and English Translation From Happy New Year (2015): This Beautiful Romantic song is sung Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal and composed by Vishal-Shekhar. The Heart warming lyrics are written by Irshad Kamil. The "Manwa Laage" is Picturezied on Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, Presented under the banner of T-Series.
Singer(s): Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal
Music: Vishal-Shekhar
Lyrics: Irshad Kamil
Label: T-Series
Manwa Laage Lyrics:

मनवा लागे, ओ मनवा लागे
लागे रे साँवरे, लागे रे साँवरे
ले तेरा हुआ जिया का, जिया का, जिया का ये गाँव रे
मनवा लागे, ओ मनवा लागे
लागे रे साँवरे, लागे रे साँवरे
ले खेला मैंने जिया का, जिया का, जिया का है दांव रे
My heart is interested, interested (in you), O dark one,
See, this village of the heart is yours now.
My heart is interested, interested (in you), O loved one, See, I've played this bet of my heart... 

मुसाफिर हूँ मैं दूर का, दीवाना हूँ मैं धूप का
मुझे ना भाये, ना भाये, ना भाये छाँव रे
I am a traveler of far away, I am a lover of sunshine, 
I don't like, don't like shades..

ऐसी वैसी बोली तेरे नैनों ने बोली
जाने क्यों मैं डोली
ऐसा लगे तेरी हो ली मैं, तू मेरा
What a language is the language of your eyes, 
Why did I sway (from my steadiness), 
It seemed as if I became yours, and you mine.. 

तूने बात खोली कच्चे धागों में पिरो ली
बातों की रंगोली से ना खेलूं ऐसे होली मैं, ना तेरा
You opened this talk and sewed it in fragile thread, 
I don't play holi (the Indian festival of colors) with such colorful talks, I am not yours..

किसी का तो होगा ही तू
क्यूं ना तुझे मैं ही जीतूँ
खुले ख़्वाबों मे जीते हैं, जीते हैं बावरे
You'll eventually belong to someone, 
Why shouldn't I win you.. 
Only in dreams mad people live and win.. 

मन के धागे, ओ मन के धागे
धागे पे सांवरे, धागे पे सांवरे
है लिखा मैंने तेरा ही, तेरा ही, तेरा ही तो नाम रे
On the thread of the heart, O beloved, 
I have written yours, yeah your name alone.

रस बुँदिया नयन पिया रास रचे
दिल धड़ धड़ धड़के शोर मचे
यूं देख सेक सा लग जाये
मैं जल जाऊँ बस प्यार बचे
With drops of nectar in his eyes, my beloved plays raas leela, 
The heart pounds and there is noise, 
Look at me in a way that I feel a heat, 
that I burn, and there is just love remaining.

ऐसे डोरे डाले काला जादू नैना काले
तेरे मैं हवाले हुआ सीने से लगा ले, आ मैं तेरा
दोनों धीमे धीमे जलें
आजा दोनों ऐसे मिलें
ज़मीं पे लागे, ना तेरे, ना मेरे पाँव रे
मनवा लागे...
They entangle me, these black eyes, with their black magic. 
I am all yours, embrace me, 
Oh, I am yours. 
Let us both burn slowly.. 
Come, let's both meet in such a way, 
That your feet don't touch the earth..

रहूँ मैं तेरे नैनों की, नैनों की, नैनों की ही छाँव रे
ले तेरा हुआ जिया का, जिया का, जिया का ये गाँव रे
रहूँ मैं तेरे नैनों की, नैनों की, नैनों की ही छाँव रे
I'll live in the shade of your eyes...
Manwa Laage Lyrics and English Translation - Arijit Singh Manwa Laage Lyrics and English Translation - Arijit Singh Reviewed by Admin on 13:23 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.